Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday morning ranting

YAWN!!! Just woke up 45minutes ago. Well, not really true. I woke up at 6.30 this morning! Yup! Had to la because babe working today. So woke up to make him his oat and milk tea breakfast. And then sit awhile to chat with him before I go back to bed. I think it was roughly 7am by the time my head hit the bed. Wouldnt have woke up if babe's darn handphone didnt make those beeping noise that handphone makes when it running out of battery. SHEESH!

Anyway, I am awake, I look at my kitchen with the intention to clean and re-organise it abit. But then decided, uggh, forget it, breakfast first. So, I am having my coffee with pita bread now while washing Cook's Tour on Astro. I did make myself useful though, I clean whatever 'litter' that babe left around in the living room. Litter= old newspaper, empty ciggie box, empty cups, receipts, old lottery tickets and so on. I am suppose to vacuum and mop the whole place next but for now, I am going to enjoy my breakfast and do a little surfing.

I guess from this moaning and ranting, I HATE housework. I mean, if I have to do it, I will because I cannot stand too long living in a messy house but it just irritating because I didnt know till after living with babe that HE is such a messy person! GGRR!!! I told him pretty much the same thing too and he just gave me his cute smirk and smile. SHEESH! HOW TO get angry at that goofy smile ah? So, in the end, I just decided to clean the house once a week instead of picking up after him everyday. Too tiring la!

2 comments:

Rose world said...

wait till you have kid(s), then you got more things to pick up! hahaha! I usually pick up the stuff at the end of the day when everyone gone to bed. Because the more you pick after them, the more mess you will find yourself in!

JenJen's Place said...

At the end of the day ah? I think I will stick to once a week..sigh!