Wednesday, December 10, 2008

COLD COLD COLD FEET

29 Dec 2008, just another 19 days to go. I am looking forward to it but at the same time, I am nervous! Am I crazy? I been waiting for this day and yet, it felt as if the time just flew and the date just loom closer and closer. The date that I no longer can definite my marital status as single. It will be the day that I will call someone my husband. And I am definitely having COLD FEET!

I mean I love him very much and definitely want to spend the rest of my life with him. And as I mentioned last time, I am not sure if the next 30-40years will even be enough. But at the same time, I am wondering, what will life be after the date. Will things change or will it remain the same as today? What will happen when we have kids? How will life be? I know, I know. I should just let it be and whatever happens, will happen. No point worrying about it now.

When I think about how close the date is, I just cant help getting butterflies in the pit of my stomach and felt like gagging! If something 19days away makes me feel this way, I really dont dare to think of the actual day. I just hope I wont faint ler. This makes me almost wish that we maintain the status quo now, i.e. living together in sin...almost but of cos wont lar! I think my parents and his mom will get very upset with us if we do that! HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Kok said...

jenjen,
I think it's normal to be nervous lah. But then, don't think too much. One day at a time. Like this more special mah since you won't know what's next!:D

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Kok,
HAHAHAH! I can only say BLUEK!!!! NERVOUSNYA!