Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Short Talk:JenJen Taking Short Break

WOW! Cant believe that it is Wed already. So sorry for no updates the last 2 days. Been really busy at work and super lazy to go online once I am at home. I might have to take a break from blogging for awhile especially with my busy schedule. Hopefully things will get better in a week or two!

In the meantime, feel free to come in and drop your comments under this post. I will still check them every other day! hahaha!

MUCKS & HUGS!!!

6 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

What? Take a break from blogging? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? Oh my god, go to the clinic, quick! LOL!

Well, sometimes it's good to take a break for a bit. Have a nice break and hope to see you blogging again soon ...

JenJen's Place said...

Haha nick, tats funny but as u can see, I tried and fail miserably to stay away from my blog. But at least I gave myself the permission not to be addicted or the urge to update my blogs everyday! hehe

Anonymous said...

^_~
Am i in the right post whenever i'm thinkin of disturbin u? kekeke...
Got to away from streamyx post oredi..

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Vickki,
You are welcomed at any of my other posting! A message from you would always be like a little bright light shinning! So, feel free to comment in any (and every!) post wherever you want ^_^

Anonymous said...

wow...cant believe u were just replied me. I tot i will only check it few days later..

well, life is definitely full of upside down, and u will never know how they actually been thru.

Jen, this is the only way i can chat with u rite?

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Vickki,
YAR!! Life really full of surprises for discovery by us only! I still believe this...



If you have msn, you can add me: jenluzhennie@hotmail.com