Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag!

Wow! I am got the same tag from two different people, Rose and Billy's mom: thanks you guys! I have not done a tag in a long long long time! Anyway, here goes!

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Gosh! Been a long time since I buy a greetings card since most time use those free e-card! Hhmm..I guess both words and picture important.

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
I love rich moist chocolate cake! So predictable right? hahaha

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
If I do make, it will be something I bake

4. What's your favorite holiday?
All holidays are great actually but I particularly enjoyed my trip to Tenri Nara, Japan. Only wish my babe was with me to enjoy it together.

5. Are you going on holiday this year?
Yes, planning to go Malacca for daytrip with a group of babe’s friends next weekend.

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
Best party? Too many (and too long ago) to remember! haha

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
If you asked me this questions last year, I will tell you that I would love to have a garden or beachside wedding. But now, I think a simple church wedding will do. Rather save the money for other stuff! Too worldly for you?

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
Most romantic? I think it would be when babe proposed! He didn’t go on bended knees or stuff like that. There wasn’t even a ring but I guess it was romantic because I was not expecting it.

9. What's your favorite girls' name?
Mia and Alexandria

10. What's your favorite boys' name?
Ian, Alexander and Ryan

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Alamak! This is a tough one for me because I am not really into celebrities. Hhhmm…..skip?

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?
Angelina Jolie but I think she is abit too skinny....

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Again, ALAMAK! Hahahaha! SKIP!

14. What is your best character trait?
Cute and adorable????

15. What is your worst habit?
Impatient– I have problem with patience too! I am the one that get frustrated faster and more often than babe most of the time!

Not gonna tag anyone but anyone that feel like doing the tag, feel free to copy them :)

No comments: