Friday, May 23, 2008

Sexy School Uniform?

Nick posting today got me really really hyped up. I have just changed my opinion of The Star. I mean, previously I have always thought this is one of the most one-sided newspaper I know. Now I changed my mind. It is not only biased but also STUPID!!!! 22 May 2008, The Star online published an article with title:

School uniform sexy, says group

Management of The Star need to seriously thinking about firing their chief editor and hiring new ones! This is the type of articles that helps your readership to drop and people start to boycott your newspaper! OMG! How the chief editor did not immediately throw this article into the bin the moment the super dumb journalist submits it for approval.

Of course, the person that commented this is equally idiotic, narrow minded and stupid! I really wish to know what drives this woman, who is the vice president of National Islamic Students Association of Malaysia to make such an idiotic statement such as this. “It becomes a distraction to men, who are drawn to it, whether or not they like looking at it,” she said, calling for a review of uniform policy so that it did not violate Islamic ideals.

It is like blaming the sheep for being eaten by the wolves! Are you crazy woman! So, does that mean that those fathers that rape their own daughter are actually FORCED to do it because the daughters wear those SCHOOL UNIFORMS!???? What is the point of God, or if you prefer, ALLAH giving human being BRAINS if they cannot think and judge what is right and wrong? Why in the world are you creating excuses for rapist and incest!

Munirah said that “covering up” according to Islamic precepts was important to fend off social ills, including “rape, sexual harassment and even premarital sex.” And to proceed to prosecute herself further by saying, “This leads to babies born out of wedlock and, to an extent, even prostitution”. HA?????? I am so tempted to say the four-letter-word at the end of 'what-the' but I am going to refrain myself because God gave me BRAIN to control my emotions and thoughts. Munirah, you really need to keep your fantasies and thoughts to yourself.

“This is the source of the problem, where we can see that schoolgirls themselves are capable of using this to attract men to them,” Munirah said. OOOI!! STOP insulting the rest of us. Just because you are living in your own small perverted world, don't categorise the rest of us as one. Only dirty minded person like yourself, Munirah, can come up with the idea of innocent school girls using the white blouse to lure and attract man and in turn ASKED to be molested and rape!

Someone should tell this Munirah woman to resign before she lead all the students astray! Geez weez, how come someone like Munirah is always suppose to be the pucuk pemimpin (leaders)? How many times must Malaysian be the laughing stock because of someone like this? I won't be surprised if wars of the world are because of a Munirah saying empty talks just to shock sendiri (showing off) and lead others to doom!

6 comments:

Rose world said...

Yeah, it is real stupid comment, Jen. I read the paper too and thinking "what is wrong with this country??" What ever happen, it is always the girls' fault, that lure men to commit such crime! F**k!

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rose,
Not that I wana make the fire bigger but realised that some how, certain grp of ppl is always blaming the women when men commit sex offends? sigh...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Hey Jen, good to see you post this. The more people know about how stupid this MUnirah is the better. And I agree with you, don't blame the victim when the men are the ones who can't control their lustful desires ...

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Nick,
Yar, the more exposure on this kind of stupidity the better! Actually, after reading back, I think my language here might be a bit too strong but I was really hyped up about this because she was indirectly saying that we girls are the 'gatal' ones for wearing those white school uniforms... she just pushed me the wrong way when she said tat...

KristyCK said...

Hi Jen,
I was laughing my head out when I read the article on TheStar Online. How sad this so called educated woman uttered such an idiotic statements for public consumption. So kasianlah. For Munirah, blamed the school uniforms & the poor children on the sexual ills in our society. Such a easy solutions, brilliant huh!

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Billy's mom,
See! Even we are laughing. I wonder what all the foreigners must be thinking!