Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How I Seduce the Opposite Sex?

Yar Yar, I am blog hopping during office hours! So what, I worked hard and play well. I know what is important and work smart. Prioritize and make sure that things get done on time (or even better, ahead of time!). I think out-of-box to ensure that things are done more effectively and efficiently. So what if I slack off for awhile during office hours? hehehehe....right! Enough that should be enough excuse for myself to justify me being lazy today! bluek!!

Anyway, I came across survey that help to categorise ones seduction style! Couldnt resist it. Have not been doing this for awhile! hahaha (Another excuse!)


Your Seduction Style: The Coquette



You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get. (Jenjen: hhmm..never knew tis!!)

Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you. (Jenjen: ok! This ties in with the above, being HOT and COLD. So long out of the flirting game. Cant remember!!)

Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you compelte. (Jenjen: hei, got spelling mistake! compelte? Anyway, I am definitely independent and self sufficient. Some friends even wonder how I can stand eating lunch alone at the cafe/restaurant/fastfood joint. But it is a nice way to unwind mar!)

And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you. (Jenjen: wahhh....!!! I guess people like things that are hard to get? hhmm..so that is why I had so many secret admirer? hahaha! Just kidding!)

No comments: