Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Obnoxious Men!

I am still feeling some fuzziness in my mind today especially after a gossiping session about a good friend of ours. Yap, I admit that, that is what girls do when we get together or start chatting. We start to compare notes and opinion about what we think about other people especially our friends' partner or newly found gf. But we also talk about other stuff as well such as what we will be doing, our plans, our future, our job (the frustration of it anyways). And of course, we share our happiness as well. But we do know where to draw the line when it comes to sharing intimate information about our spouse/partner or other half.

I got really upset when I found out that one of our guy friend is actually sharing intimate things with the guys. I mean, although I do not know his gf that well, it still erk me to think that this friend can be so obnoxious and totally have no respect for his gf at all. Gosh, how would he like it if his gf tells us about how he perform in the bedroom!!? There are something that should always remain private not matter how close the guys are to the buddies. This is call RESPECT!

Ok, so we girls do gossip as well about the guys but never in a million years would we think to share any private intimate details with the girls. You want to know what we talk about when we get together? Sigh, hope the girls out there wont kill me. We talked more about emotions and feelings. Most of time, we are just sharing opinions, ideas and suggestions. For example, whether we think A and H has changed after getting married, i.e. more mellow. We also share the happy happenings in our lives. But never in a million years would we think to share intimate intimate information.

To me, telling the guys when he made his conquest and whether the girl is a virgin or not is DEFINITELY A BIG NO! And why in the world would he want to share such information with the guys anyway? Not only does it show big big disrespect for his gf but also sounded boastful! Is he trying to show-off that he were able to seduce the gf and make conquest? This might seems like juicy gossip but frankly speaking, it changed the way I look at this guy. If want to be blunt, I would say he is a big color wolf seducing innocent girl. And what if the gf found out what he did, how would she feel??????

I really wonder what the guys talked about when they get together especially during their drinking session. I wonder if I asked babe, he would tell me or not. Hei, all the guys out there, you want to enlighten me what is the normal topics that you guys talked about?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ermmm.. ok.. in a guy's point of view: ya.. it's idiot to tell others such thing.. even to best frens.. this kind of information is better kept to himself.. and there's nothing to be proud of.. lol..

If i were to have such friend, I will lose respect for him right away.. :P

JenJen's Place said...

Prim3,
HUGSS!!!!! Even from guy's point of view also agree with us gals! I was thinking I am being too harsh on him....

Ratu Syura said...

Gosh, that's a really disrespectful and should i say IMMATURE thing to do to kiss and tell. After reading your post, I'm like wishing and praying that my bf never did kiss and tell!! That's so embarrassing!

Ching Ching said...

Friend, Let us go and zip the guy's mouth!

JenJen's Place said...

Ratu Syura,
My thoughts exactly and going torture my babe to tell me until he tell me the truth! But I think he wont because babe is much more mature than that!

JenJen's Place said...

Friend, hahaha..I wish I could but my friend was sworn to secrecy by her husband (husband is the guy buddy) and she in turn sworn me to secrecy! So, if I go scold the guy, then it mean the wife din keep her promise.....