Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How Quirky Am I?

Rose tagged me with the question of how quirky am I. I guess quirky means that little things that we do out of habit? This is how the tag works:

The rules : Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:-

1. I absolutely cannot stand people nagging. When someone starts to nag, I can feel my eyes start to roll up, my breathing become shallow and I will start to have headache! Yes, it is that extreme...

2. I will run and start to panic when I see frogs.

3. I must have one cup of coffee in the morning or else I will not be able to function at all. Even during weekends or public holiday, if I dont have my coffee for the day, I will feel so flat by noon time.

4. I have the tendency to say "I MEAN, bla bla bla"

5. I also have great imagination like Rose, I always have the feeling that the my handphone is ringing eventhough it is not.

6. I have the tendency to get excited about something but got bored half way thru. (I know, this is bad but when it matters, of course I will follow thru lar)

Not gona tag any1....

8 comments:

Mariuca said...

I am so ur number 1!! Do whatever u want, just don't nag or lecture me!! :)

Rose world said...

Jen, then do u eat frog's leg? hehehe! I hope you didnt run away at the sight of frog legs dish! ;p

Sue said...

Haha..the same as me on no 6..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL! Number 5 is just so me. I have to look at my cell every now and then.

It's an annoying habit but I keep hearing my phone 'ringing' all the time! Must be the loose space in my head that's ringing instead ... LOL!

JenJen's Place said...

Maurica,
Yar, ask me to do wat u wan me to do. But if u nag me, I will rebel! hahaha I think I give my parents headache bcos of this last time:P (Still am giving them headache for same reason I think! hahaha)

JenJen's Place said...

Rose,
Err...I really dont eat frog leg boh. I dont take most of the 'yeh wui' (wildgames??). Dont even take much wildboar. Absolutely dont take 'pik', snake, etc.
Am I weird?

JenJen's Place said...

Sue,
Gals like us, we are the party starter and that is GOOD rite? hehe

JenJen's Place said...

Nick,
We are slaves to technology, cant live without internet, handphone, laptop/computers and most important of all BLOGS!!!